Sunday 30 December 2007

X-Mas Holiday work





Yesterday I went jungle trecking on elephants but the coolest thing was feeding the elephants and then swiming with them! Really fun! Less fun is having to work on a holiday in paradise - but I am working. This is the first draft of the hospital room and I just posted these images and info about changes I have done, what else I will add etc on the group Blog. I will build the heart rate monitor and the drip stand and fix some details this week pararlle work with the trainstation as I also started . I have also e-mailed everyone in my group as only Josie and I have posted our developing work so far and we decided before x-Mas that everyone should- so..that makes me a bit worried. I asked Kaspar to post his train work as well and gave him the log in details so I hope stuff will pop up soon. Jessica e-mailed the the model of the Dr weeks ago already! And it looked really good.


Happy New Year everyone!!
asa

No comments: