Tuesday 18 March 2008

Week 11








Spent Monday and today going mental in college, I have deleted everything but two files now from my college folder- still I cannot work or save..so I spent two days working while maya just crashes crashes crashes and crashes and my work disappear over and over again. Hate working in college. I can borrow Jessicas lap top so maybe I drop by her place tomorrow cos in college i cant do shit. Made a new bird for Jessica. Is copying After Effects tutorial from friend so I am learning AE slowly. When it comes to the compositing of the deadworld, will work on that tonite but I am still so f upset about wasting 2 days trying to work in college, will go to Sweden and get my lap top next week- then i dont have to work with fucked up college computers n systems anymore and wast tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Anyway, did more bird portraits for jess, cant really say I am proud about them, but this is what i can do in a couple of hours, there is just so much to do.

Wednesday: Jess said that I could come to her house and work on one of her computers so I did and halleluja, finally I could scale the hospital room and I think this time the re-texturing of it might have solved the old texture problem ( atleast i hope so), so now I could finally import Josie's and Jess models and change more details. I forgat to take pictures so I will do that next time I have maya, i have changed the room a lot form Josi'e original design, changed the warddrobe, the bed, added a window and curtains and details on her bedside table etc etc. Will e-mail ross now and check if he is in on Tuesday or if he gat skype so i can pass him the room for lighting. I can't finish the blockout yet cos I noticed more changes to it, like why is the Dr leaving the room and the mother who just lost her only child? What an ass! He should go up to her and try to comfort her instead so we will have to change that. Scaled and fixed the hospital room, added lots of changes from the original concept from Josie- a window, changed the design of the wardrobe, added a window on the door, curtains, a plant, drawings etc.




No comments: