Sunday 25 November 2007

Week 9 - get the shit done!


Checklist:

Animatic
Essay Garteh
Essay and presentation Mike.H
Modelsheet, Character Desecription, Character Sheet : Sophie
Modelsheet, Character Desecription, Character Sheet : The Dr
Modelsheet, Character Desecription, Character Sheet : Bobo
Give 4-5 frames illustrations to M for the market in Germany
Final trainsstation - interior + exterior
Soundeffects from soundguy in college
ANI 303 DVD to Mike.S. ( Journal and folders )

Had a meeting with the group today, some of the old changes wasn't done and my scene needs speeding up + that Mike and Mike didn't think that I established that Sophie was lost and happy to meet Bobo strong enough so I am trying to change some of her face expressions now so that hopefully it becomes more clear and establish their strong relationship better. Don't want to add to much as our film already is up to 4.20 minutes...way to much! Trying to keep a complicated film simple..how is thats possible..? Well, have to try..
Nnamdi didn't show up to this meeting either and I still haven't gat his two week delayed finalized train design so I am not very happy about that and e-mailed him today and apologized for not being able to call ( as my phone is not working) and I thanked him for everything that he has done for the film and told him that this is not working out, can't always be late cos then we all get late, so I asked him to focus on his other groups that he is working with instead. I gat the sound-effects from Emmet today! Wicked! He was so fast and I am so happy about it! Gonna put them on the animatic tomorrow!




Tuesday: Patrick stepped in like an rescuing angel and helped Wan re do a lot of the scenes of his part of the animatic, they both did a really good job and Josie as well so now atlast we have that done- but I told everyone that its still some changes that has to be done when it comes to timing and camera work like when Sofie gives Bobo to her mom it first looks like she gives it to her moms belly, i wanna see her face in that shoot as well and in my scene maybe we have to be clearer and the girl happier when she sees Bobo etc etc, will make a list on the Blog so that we all can get on it during the x-mas break. Josie is making a x-mas work schedule. Raphael didn't come in today so I didn't get his creatures of the dead-world or thumbnail sketches, not very good as that is what he has done for me this term, I know that he gat problems login into the college network and I told him to talk with the tutors about it.



I am never ever ever in my entire lif going to do fuckin modelsheets, NEVER!!! Waste of time!! Someone else who CAN do it should do it!! Struggled for hours n hours n it still looks completely wrong and as if i 5 year old drew it - NEVER AGAIN haha, never! I gave Josie a modelsheet a couple of weeks ago but I thought that it was rubbish so I have tried to improve it since then, Josie haven't had time to model so it as okej for me to work more on it, this is atleast better then the old one..

...soon I am off to Thailand!!

My to do list for X-Mas:

* Develop the shadow, I imagine him ( yes its a him for some weird reason ) as bleeding black paint with lots of layers of bleedoing grey scales and black just eating up the screen with the color shaping up like massive claws..hmm
* Update the script and the animatic ( i change stuff for scene 1, josie 2 and 3 and wan and patrick scene 4 )
* not get malaria
* get maya and model the hospital room and the trainstation
* give the animatic to Christina and Emmet so they can help us work on music and sound
* color mood boards
* finished bobo - what textures should he have? The ones we liked we need to paint in photoshop as its to small to use
* Backgrounds for environment





Did some watercolor backgrounds today while working on bobo and collecting work from my peeps for tomorrow on a cd.





need some yellow and pink with all the grey in the opening scene to keep it slightly "happy" - black and blood dark read and dramatic when the shadow appears


new ruff mood board

shit i need to sleep, so much work left to do and i am trying but damn it is overwhelming and i am getting slower n slower..i havent even started gareths essay..cant work on this anymore..zz



final Bobo, looks a bit better then the old one - dont have time to develop him anymore. Wan has the mothers modelsheet and this one and Josie has the girls so they are both ready to go - I have added things to Josies X-mas timetable as Jessica. S, Caspar are working for us as well and we all get quite a lot to do during X-mas as I wanna catch up and not be this stressed out next term n get my essays fucked. Put a list of changes to the animatic on the Blog as well so everyone knows what to do during the X-mas. I really don't like the girls modelsheet but what to do? There is no time. I have asked both Wan n Josie n everyone to post developing work on the group blog so if she starts looking really weird in 3d we fast can fix it.

No comments: